Swipe and Win
NSW Greyhound Breeders Owners and Trainers Association Members
October Members promotion
Eligible Purchase Locations:
Wentworth Park – Entry Gate + Office only
Maitland – Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Bathurst – Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Bulli - Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Gosford - Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Lismore - Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Temora - Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Gunnedah - Entry Gate, Bar + Office
Ineligible Purchase Locations
Wentworth Park – Bar + Bistro + Canteen
All GBOTA tracks – Purchases on food items
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: 12.00pm Thursday October 3, 2019 until
11.59pm Thursday October 31, 2019
DRAW DATE: Friday November 1, 2019
1 x $100 Pre-paid Visa Gift Card
Total prize value: $100
Prize is not transferable for cash.
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All current Full, Associate and Track financial members are eligible to enter the promotion.
- To enter, the member must be in possession of a current members card.
- Members must make a minimum $5 purchase on bar, trial, admission, race book, individual race sponsorship or merchandise and swipe their card during the sale to receive one automatic virtual entry into the draw.
- Purchases on food items are not eligible for entry. Purchases on Wentworth Park bar and canteen are not eligible for entry.
- Purchases are cumulative across multiple transactions. An automatic virtual entry will be triggered when the member’s purchases reach $5.
- One virtual entry will be triggered with each $5 purchase.
- There are no limits to the amount of virtual entries a member can earn during the promotional period.
- Volunteers of the NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers Association (NSW GBOTA) and its associated tracks who are also members are not permitted to enter the draw during a period whilst they are on a volunteer shift but may enter outside of their shift time.
- The definition Volunteer for the purpose of eligibility in this promotion is as follows: If a volunteer member is rostered on and performs a shift at any NSW GBOTA Associated track, they are ineligible to enter half an hour prior to the commencement of their shift and also for a period of half an hour following the conclusion of their shift. If in the event that a current volunteer of the NSW GBOTA is drawn out as a prize winner, the prize will not be awarded until the time and date of the winning ticket is verified against the above criteria. In the event that the ticket is deemed non-compliant then the volunteer will not be awarded the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next ticket drawn out that meets all requirements of eligibility.
- Directors, Managers, Staff and Contractors of the NSW GBOTA are not permitted to enter.
- A draw will take place at Head Office of NSW GBOTA on Friday November 1, 2019, and the winner will be contacted on this date.
- The decision of the General Manager NSW GBOTA is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers Association
Suite 3, Level 2 Wentworth Park Sporting Complex
Wentworth Park Road, Glebe NSW 2037
A proud tradition - An exciting future
Authorised by Steve Noyce, General Manager, NSW GBOTA